Looking for something to do in San Diego?

Quick PSA for anyone looking for something fun to do in San Diego - February is Museum Month! You can pick up a free pass at any Macy's register to 50% off admission to over 40 museums in San Diego county.  More info available here: http://www.sandiegomuseumcouncil.org/museum_month/

I came here from Chicago under the impression that San Diego was lacking in museums and culture. Definitely NOT the case.  You might have guessed that the Museum of Photographic Arts is my favorite, but I also love the Mingei Museum.  I'm really excited to check out the San Diego Museum of Art, Oceanside Museum of Art and Natural History Museum using my pass too.



Currently on view at MOPA. 
Duane Michals, Rene Magritte in Bowler Hat, Multiple Exposure 1965 Gelatin silver print. 
Gift of Frederick Gorree. From the Museum of Photographic Arts website.

We've got a rainy weekend coming up and this pass sounds like a great way to stay dry.

Comments

Popular Posts