Summer Place

I am very excited to tell you I'll have two pieces in a show in NYC this summer! The group show is called Summer Place and will be hanging in at Bonni Benrubi Gallery from July 22 - September 25, 2010.  Here's the scoop:
Show runs from July 22 - September 25, 2010
Opening reception July 22, 6-8pm
Bonni Benrubi Gallery
41 East 57th Street 13th Floor
New York, NY 10022

While some of the photographers are new to me, I am STOKED to be in the company of Susannah Ray and Christopher Payne - both photographers whose work I have been admiring from across the interweb.  I spent a lot of time on the websites of the artists I'm showing with, and I am in some damn good company if I do say so myself. I am honored!  The show will include work from:

© Karine Laval


© Christopher Payne


© Susannah Ray


© Blair Seagram


© Adam Raphael


and Caryl Englander (I'm having a hard time finding her work online).  Oh, and of course, yours truly!  I want to take this opportunity to thank Susannah again for recommending that I contact Bonni Benrubi Gallery in the first place - definitely would not have done it without her encouragement. 

I wish I could see the show in person, but hopefully you can go in my place and send me some photos :)  For more on the show, click here.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats to you and all artists involved. That image of Karine Laval's is one of the best photographs I've ever seen. I don't why I am just can't stop look at it.
Congratulations, Liz!
xoxo Cher and Steve
congrats, liz! i will actually be in nyc the 2nd week of september, i will have to go and see.
congrats liz!! i will be in nyc the sencond week of september . I will have to go and check it out.

Popular Posts