Trail


Landscapes are something else I want to include more of in this body of work (sirens), but it's challenging to find the right combination of light, land, sky and water that makes me want to make a photo.

Greg and I scored some fun surf up at San O this past weekend and discovered a trail we had never been on before. As I turned a corner descending down the cliff, I knew this was the just about the combination I was looking for in a picture. If you look closely you can see the swell lines...

Comments

totally loving your abundant posts lately!! keep em coming! <3
Greg Lantz said…
i want to buy this. how much?
Anonymous said…
seriously, how much? this is still one of my favorites of all time, if not my favorite.
-greg
Liz said…
no way, really?! we should go back there and make some more of these.

Popular Posts