cher!



Meet my friend Cher! I posted some board pics from this session last month, but these were left on a 1/2 exposed roll of film, and i just got these processed. i think i mentioned a bit about her in my last post but one post does not do her justice. cher is kind, joyful, understanding, inspiring, creative, fun and has an amazing laugh.

it's odd how in our first visit i missed all of that, but while shooting, we had some intense conversations and i think that is what ended up on the film. we have really gotten to know each other since these photos were taken, so i think some new portraits are in order - i want to make some images that celebrate the positive energy she exudes. i am so happy to have her in my life.

Comments

Stephanie Dana said…
the middle one is lovely.
Ericka G. said…
I like her freckles.
Cher has like the best smile ever, not sure if I like the serious portraits.
Anonymous said…
i see care and compassion not serious ...

Popular Posts