Tooting my own horn

Click here to see the feature on my work in Jettygirl, an online surf magazine. Editor Chris Grant did an incredible job on this and I am so thrilled with the way it came out. Thank you so much Chris!

I would also like to thank the women who took the time to respond to Chris's questions about working with me; I am really touched by the responses. It's been such a pleasure working on this project. And last but not least, thank you Steph for letting Jettygirl use the photo you took of me. See Stephanie's work here.

Hopefully this is just the beginning of many venues where I'll have the opportunity to get this project out there.

Toot toot!

Comments

Stephanie Dana said…
i blogged you, and flickr'ed you, so i guess i am also tooting your horn :)

good job lady.

xo

steph
Meegan Feori said…
Congratulations Liz, it really is a wonderful feature. Chris at JettyGirl continues to share our interests and culture at its best.
Joe said…
R-A-D! Nice work, kid.

Popular Posts