here's what i'm thinking

i've been wanting to incorporate text with these images. i think written words from the people i'm photographing will enhance the story i'm telling with the pictures, and make the project has a whole more personal and hopefully, intriguing to people in and out of the surf world. i've asked each woman to answer a few questions - andrea was the first to get hers back to me (thanks andrea!!!).

above is how i envision it will look in my published book. i think for my website, i'll put the text underneath the images, but we'll see as i start to collect more. this is only the beginning....

Comments

This is not Ian said…
Just came across your blog. Photos look sick!! keep it up!
mabel said…
great portrait i really love it!
samoano said…
Beatiful words,beatiful tattoo and beauty girl. Aloha liz from spain.........
Andrea Holeman said…
Looks good Liz! I think people will respond well to the addition of text, the handwriting makes it that much more personal. I can't wait for this on my coffee table!
JettyGirl.com said…
Love it. Sign me up for the first copy!
Greg Lantz said…
definitely love the text. i think it will be a great element and make the book more accessible to the general public.
cneu said…
hey Liz--I really like this text+portrait idea. Well done. Can't wait to see your book!
Unknown said…
It's going to work out real well, best wishes.

Popular Posts