Walk MS Charleston 2014

As you may or may not know, finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis is a cause that is near and dear to my heart. I've decided to participate in my first-ever MS fundraiser this weekend: Walk MS Charleston.  If you are interested in furthering MS research, programs and supporting families and individuals with MS, please consider making a contribution toward my fundraising goal - you can do it with a few clicks here

The walk takes place in just a few days on March 29.  If you can donate - THANK YOU, it is truly and deeply appreciated.  And if you can't, send me some good vibes as you wake up Saturday morning! I have never been to an event like this and it makes my stomach flutter a little to think about being with a bunch of people in my shoes.

Here's to living well with MS :)


Comments

Popular Posts