Hollywood, SC




It's been a long time since I've taken time to go shoot by myself. Last Thursday after work, I headed for Hollywood...South Carolina. Greg and I had passed it once on the way to Edisto Island and it piqued my interest.




I had a great time shooting and I am looking forward to going back. It was strange though; I felt very out of place. There was a time in my life where it wouldn't have bothered me (or stopped me) one bit, but it seems that time has passed. I found myself hesitant and cowardly...or playing it safe, depending on your point of view.



I missed some pictures I wanted to get, I can tell you that. But I also made it home perfectly fine.  Perhaps I'll go back on another trip when I have someone with me who can vouch for my whereabouts.




Comments

Popular Posts