Happy Birthday Greg!


The man of my dreams was born today!  To celebrate as best as you can in a virtual world, I wanted to share a portrait I made of him (above) and some images he made (below) with the holga while we were gallivanting around Europe.  I'm partial to the one of the little statue.


Dusk, Immenstaad am Bodensee, Germany

Along the canal, Freiberg, Germany

Dusk, Immenstaad am Bodensee, Germany


 Pont du Gard, France

Happy Birthday Greg! I love you endlessly, with all my heart and I hope you have the incredibly happy birthday you deserve. 




PS I've been sorting through some old files, and found the image above. The file name was "forgreg01". I can't remember why this picture was for Greg but I thought today would be an appropriate day to hand it over :)



Comments

Popular Posts