reaching 2 small goals


Tonight I'm reaching my goal of finishing all the scans I've had to do....since July.  Some of the film, like this was shot in March or April! Yowzas.  These magenta flowers that grow on the hillsides here are electric and make you marvel at the wonder of nature...how can that color be REAL?!  The weird thing is that if you go up close to the flowers (they're frequently on the roadside so we just see them as a blur of pink) they look like plastic.  Oh, but they're not.  This day I brought my holga on my lunchtime run so I could capture these beauties before they wilted for the season. I've been meaning to do that for the last 2 years and finally I did it.

Hahzah! (Arrested Development, anyone?)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! You've been rewarded for your efforts with a magenta hillside!

Popular Posts