ReadyMade!

What happens when one of your favorite magazines calls you and gives you an assignment to make portraits of your awesome friend?

You get really freaking excited.  And make some fun photos!  And then get even more excited when the issue shows up in your mailbox:


For those of you who don't know about Julie Cox, pick up the latest issue of ReadyMade and read the HDYGTFAJ (How Did You Get That F*&%ing Awesome Job) section.  Julie's got a slew of cool gigs; this article focuses on her work at the California Surf Museum.  I am proud to call her my friend and really stoked to have my photos in the mag!  I feel pretty lucky...that's 2 of my favorite mags publishing my photos within a year.  Woot woot!

Here are a few other images from the shoot that I'm digging:


If you're not familiar with ReadyMade, their blogs are a fun place to start.  I added their cooking, craft, fashion, & home decor blogs to my Reader.  Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

Comments

Stephanie Dana said…
yea!!!! so great liz, love it.
Julie said…
You're the best Liz! I'm so thrilled we got to work together on this :)
this is so awesome liz! congrats lady!
Unknown said…
sweet! great work. it's been a good year already.
Joe C. said…
Two of my favorite lady sliders killing it together! Yesssssss! Thanks for coming to visit, sorry I was in shambles.
Anonymous said…
WOW! This is amazing! I LOVE READY MADE magazine...so cool. Congrats lady, you earned it!

Popular Posts