Woot woot!

Are you familiar with the blog Lenscratch?  If you're a photography lover, you should definitely be reading this blog.  Author Aline Smithson uses her blog as a platform to introduce her readers to really interesting photography (typically emerging photographers) from around the globe and also to perpetuate the feeling of a photo community through posts about upcoming photo events, portfolio reviews, exhibitions etc. Hers is one of the few blogs I actually read (not just "mark as read") every day.

and today, I AM ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!

Check me out here.  I'm so excited!  It's such an honor to be deemed worthy of Lenscratch.  If only you could see the happy dance I'm doing in my PJ's right now :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats!!! Doing my own little happy dance for you! whoohoo!
Greg Lantz said…
congrats lizagna. that is awesome!
Congratulations, Liz!
Wonderful! we are happy for you.
Aloha, Cher and Steve
Unknown said…
Congratulations! Great job!

Popular Posts