Opening this Thursday

I'm proud to announce I'll be in a group show opening this Thursday at Eric Phleger Gallery.  The show is called "Unzipped" and features a great mix of local artists working in various mediums.   I was floored when I dropped off my pieces for the show and got a sneak peak - there is some FANTASTIC work in this show. I'll be showing 2 pieces that most of you have not seen from past bodies of work.  Come check it out if you can!

 Artist Reception November 19th, 6-9 PM
828 N. Coast Highway 101
Leucadia, CA 92024
Exhibition runs until December 31, 2009.

Other artists included in the show are Julie Goldstein, Cheryl Sorg, Nilly Gill, Scott Saw, Jean Lowe, Robin Bright, Neil Maclean, Mary Fleener, Carolyn Guild, Kim MacConnel, Laird Plumleigh, Rodney McCoubrey & Jeffery Laudenslager.

Another thing to check out, right from your computer, is saltmotion.com.  Sherri introduced herself and let me know that she had included me in her website daily update - thanks Sherri!  The image on their homepage right now is really unusual (that's a good thing).

I still have more images to share with you from my Palm Springs trip, I know I've been saying that for a few posts now... but I will get them up, I swear!

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

Unknown said…
congrats on the show.

Popular Posts