palm springs v1

last week, i was feeling newly inspired by the many contemporary & classic photographers i admire, and was desperate to go...somewhere.  i really wanted to throw caution to the wind and try some new things with my photography, shooting to my hearts desire.  so, greg and i decided to make a spontaneous trip to palm springs over the weekend, and that is just what i did.





one of the best parts of the weekend was getting up at dawn to make photographs. sadly, i can't tell you the last time i did that. it felt so good to just get in my car and make 100 u-turns as i explored the sleepy streets.




 


more images coming from this trip soon...

Comments

Unknown said…
cool stuff its been forever since ive been to palm Springs
Ashley said…
How did you get that sweet pic of you and Greg. I love it. Also love the pic at the hotel :) Actually, I love them all!!! You are amazing.
Greg Lantz said…
these turned out really great. i especially like the last one at night, the portrait of the hotel lady, and the image with the car cropped at the bottom. glad you got so many good images.
Wow, I like that last one so much. Could picture that at any major museum. Which I'm sure it will be someday, Liz Lantz.

Popular Posts