dear and yonder


ok, i have been photographing a little during my hiatus. tiffany morgan campbell and andria lessler were in town last week for the premiere of their new kick-ass movie, dear & yonder. thanks to my friend joe conway, i had the opportunity to make some portraits of these lovely ladies.

their film is really inspiring and shows women in surfing in a way i've never seen before. i left the theater feeling full of adventure and stoke - too bad it was after dark or i would've jumped straight into the ocean. learn more about dear and yonder here.

there are many more images from the photo shoot; stay tuned and i will let you know when they appear alongside an interview for the launch of Drift Magazine and also on surfline. of course i will post them here too...

have a great weekend!

Comments

Jair Bortoleto said…
Great portrait...
jair
Beach Bum said…
Glad I found my way here - albeit quite by chance .. it was a post from here - that led me up your strada - coincidentally smile producing as I'd just had a little rant about another girl with a surf board on her head.

Popular Posts