Check It...



Awww yeah! I'm so stoked, this is my first exhibition in over a year, and my first time showing my work in Cali. The show runs from Dec 10 - Jan 3, with an opening party on the 15th. The address is 222 Wisconsin Ave in Oceanside.

The party should be great- food, drinks, hand painted & hand shaped surfboards, skateboards, surf resin jewelry, handmade bags and my photos! Basically an awesome mix of talent and goodies. Please come check it out and help me celebrate!

Thanks to all of the ladies who have been a part of my project so far, Holeman Surf Designs, and the very talented Greg Lantz.

I'm still looking for subjects, so if you want to be a siren, let me know ;)

Comments

Sarah Knopf said…
That's really awesome! Congrats dear!
I wish I could make it out there to see it.
Greg Lantz said…
Looking forward to seeing it all hung up. i'm proud of you!
Anonymous said…
Nice job on the show Liz! It was great seeing you again up here in norcal and surfing with you at 3 Mile. They say the best surfer in the water is the one having the most fun. You must be the best surfer out there. If it's not you then it must be Rob and I, for when you are in the water with us, the stoke can't be measured.
HI LIZ...MY NAME IS JUAN ARMANDO I´M FROM PUERTO VALLARTA MEXICO...CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS A GREAT IDEA, LOOKS LIKE A VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK.

Popular Posts