unless you'd really like to know

i won't bother explaining my absence. it's not that interesting anyway. all that counts is that i FINALLY got some negs scanned! below are the images i dig from 3 rolls i had scanned- so far there are 23 rolls. i like the results from the v750, so next month i will buy my own and scan the rest. yeah! needless to say, this is a slow going project. thanks for staying tuned :)

so as far as these images go, i made these with my hasselblad. all that i've posted up to this point are my digital "proofs" (which is why you might feel like you've seen some of these before). some of the digi pics turned out better than the film.

anyway, what do you think? yay? nay? you don't give a hay? i'd love your feedback.







Comments

Greg Lantz said…
these first 2 look awesome. can't wait to see the rest and I'm looking forward to seeing more work once you have the scanner.
Anonymous said…
Liz great work!! I want to put the pictures on my wall:)
Ericka said…
This one is my favorite: http://bp3.blogger.com/_iCcgR-iUag8/RxhD86gqAzI/AAAAAAAAAIU/boqPoQH_jdc/s320/seaside01.jpg
Anonymous said…
Hi this is Zak. I love the pics. That house looks very modern and clean. I also like that lady's tattoo.
vikihae said…
hi, great pictures. i love the one with the dog!

Popular Posts