i wish i was more politically inclined

but alas, i am not. i don't have anything wise or insightful to say about today. i wish i did.

i'll always remember the panicked wake up call i got from my brother demanding i turn on the tv and him repeatedly asking me where our dad was. dad traveled a lot for work at the time. i still can't think about september 11th for more than 5 minutes without needing some "alone time". the image of people jumping out of the t0wers is burned in my head.

its ridiculous that all these years have passed and its still not over. i can't wait for the next election.


on a brighter note, here are some more pics from the past week. i am still slacking on getting my negs scanned! yikes! ok, ok, i'll stick out my hand so you can slap it with your ruler. there are new pics from the underwater cam, i just need to get my butt in gear and get them off the camera. on an even brighter note, i had an excellent sessoin at swami's this afternoon. my first time surfing there!




Comments

Popular Posts